Today’s goal was to simplify and unclutter my life.
Step one –
LESS is MORE – Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.
♥ As a result I just now hit DELETE on two facebook pages and two blogs. Too many!
After today my personal timeline and nanaellen.com will be enough.
ALLOW TIME to do things you love.
♥ I love to study God’s Word, Read, Write, Journal & Scrapbook, sew and weave, draw & paint with watercolors, garden & keep our home. All the online stuff has been taking up hours and hours of each day leaving no time for the things I love.
The rest of the steps…add items from the list as it becomes important to do so.
- Take one day at a time.
- Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have
you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can’t do anything about a situation, forget it.
- K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
- Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
- Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line.
- Get enough rest.
- Eat right.
- Write down thoughts and inspirations.
- Every day, find time to be alone.
- Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don’t wait until it’s time to go to bed to try and pray.
- Make friends with Godly people.
- Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
- Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good, “Thank you Jesus.”
- Laugh some more!
- Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
- Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
- Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most.)
- Sit on your ego.
- Talk less; listen more.
- Slow down.
- Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
- Every night before bed, think of one thing you’re grateful for that you’ve never been grateful for before.
Wish me the best…I’ll keep you posted.