- Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
- Don’t cry over anyone who won’t cry over you.
- If love isn’t a game, why are there so many players?
- Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
- You can only go as far as you push.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else.
- Don’t let the past hold you back, you’re missing the good stuff.
- Life’s short. If you don’t look around once in a while you might miss it.
- A BEST FRIEND is like a four leaf clover, HARD TO FIND and LUCKY TO HAVE.
- Some people make the world SPECIAL just by being in it.
- BEST FRIENDS are the siblings God forgot to give us.
- When it hurts to look back, and you’re scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your BEST FRIEND will be there.
- TRUE FRIENDSHIP “NEVER” ENDS.
- Friends are FOREVER.
- Good friends are like stars….You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
- Don’t frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.
- What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?
- Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- Everything is okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.
- Most people walk in and out of your life, only friends leave footprints in your heart.
Love—the Greatest of All
I may be able to speak the languages of men and even of angels, but if I do not have love, it will sound like noisy brass. 2 If I have the gift of speaking God’s Word and if I understand all secrets, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I know all things and if I have the gift of faith so I can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give everything I have to feed poor people and if I give my body to be burned, but do not have love, it will not help me.
4 Love does not give up. Love is kind. Love is not jealous. Love does not put itself up as being important. Love has no pride. 5 Love does not do the wrong thing. Love never thinks of itself. Love does not get angry. Love does not remember the suffering that comes from being hurt by someone. 6 Love is not happy with sin. Love is happy with the truth. 7 Love takes everything that comes without giving up. Love believes all things. Love hopes for all things. Love keeps on in all things.
8 Love never comes to an end. The gift of speaking God’s Word will come to an end. The gift of speaking in special sounds will be stopped. The gift of understanding will come to an end. 9 For we only know a part now, and we speak only a part. 10 When everything is perfect, then we will not need these gifts that are not perfect.
11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child. I thought like a child. I understood like a child. Now I am a man. I do not act like a child anymore. 12 Now that which we see is as if we were looking in a broken mirror. But then we will see everything. Now I know only a part. But then I will know everything in a perfect way. That is how God knows me right now. 13 And now we have these three: faith and hope and love, but the greatest of these is love. __1 Corinthians 13 New Life Version (NLV)
Follower of Christ, writer & artist.