It is written . . .
For those who are sick, here are some words on which to meditate, and from which you can receive life and health.
- ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ (Mt. 4:4)
- His words are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. (Pr. 4:22)
- But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. (Is. 53:5)
- Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, (Ps. 103:2-3)
- But to you who fear My name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings; (Mal. 4:2)
- “how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.” (Acts 10:38)
- He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. (Ps. 107:20)
- When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, (Mt. 8:16)
- And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all. (Mt. 12:15)
- And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick. (Mt. 14:14)
- Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them the lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others; and they laid them down at Jesus’ feet, and He healed them. (Mt. 15:30)
- For He healed many, so that as many as had afflictions pressed about Him to touch Him. (Mk. 3:10)
- . . . and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by Him of their infirmities. (Lk. 5:15)
- Also a multitude gathered from the surrounding cities to Jerusalem, bringing sick people and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed. (Acts 5:16)
- So when this was done, the rest of those on the island who had diseases also came and were healed. (Acts 28:9)
- And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. (James 5:15)
- who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed. (1 Pet. 2:24)
Meditate in His Word day and night. See it, speak it and do not doubt in your heart.
by Barry Bennett – shared with permission
💜 CONTENTMENT COTTAGE 💜
Grace & Peace 🕊 Phil. 4.12-13
Contentment is not about getting what you want. Contentment is about wanting what you have.